Yep, we're still in the PROCESS of moving. Not moved yet.
I usually hate change, but the dots after our "to be continued" have stretched too far, and I'm over this land of limbo. I'm ready to live in ONE city, call ONE place home, and settle into the new life God has for us. (Although, don't get me wrong, I've love hotel beds and an excuse to not cook.)
So, here are our plans:
- On Sunday, we'll be out of our Montgomery house.
- On Monday, we'll move into our Mobile house.
- In the meantime, I find packing boxes extremely therapeutic.
- Packing makes me feel useful while avoiding house cleaning.
- I hate to clean.
- But I am no longer gainfully employed.
- So I should probably at least up my cleaning skills.
- And my cooking.
- (Do I have to?)
- I probably have to.
- I'm scared of what cobwebs the movers will find under our furniture.
- I avoid things that I'm scared of.
- So I'll pack another box.
Are any of you out there really bummed you don't have enough baseboards to scrub?
I'll share mine; you're welcome to scrub them any time this week.