Another day with no word from our contacts in Africa.
I thought we’d be getting on a plane next week. It seems unlikely now. Wouldn’t they have contacted us already if we should be booking plane tickets?
Oh how my heart aches.
But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.