Thank you so much if you have been praying and/or fasting for us to get to Amelia this December. We have no news to report yet. Of our friends who are also in the same Uganda process, one recieved great news yesterday, while one recieved another delay. It was a day of rejoicing and hurting for families we have been praying for.
We have no idea what any of this means for our family, but we are praying with great hope and expectation. I don’t know what God’s will is for timing. We will certainly trust Him and praise Him regardless of if we get our way. Our hope is that these desires of our heart come directly from Him, and that He is about to work a miracle and bring us to Amelia in a few more weeks!!